01. Chanting: Energy is everywhere. By reciting a mantra either orally or mentally, we tune ourselves to receive this energy just like tuning radio to receive electromagnetic waves around us.
02. Games : Activities to improve coordination, balance of the body and there by calmness of mind.
03. Quiz: Theory subjects: one word answers Practical subjects: demonstration
04. Karma Yoga: Cleanliness, Cooking, Maintaining herbs.
05. Acting: Demo of asana, Drawings.
01. Calm, listening to Guru all the time (HYP-14).
02. Yoga fails by overeating, over exertion, excessive talk, the observance of disciplines, promiscuous company and unsteadiness (HYP-15).
03. Succeed by having zeal towards learning, bold determination, courage, true knowledge, firmness (belief in the words of Guru), renunciation of unsuitable people (HYP-16).
04. Accroding to Patanjali maha muni Yama Niyamas will be the first step in yoga life.
01. Avoid fire, women, journeys in the beginning of yoga life.
02. Also don’t prefer the hard practice, early morning cold water bath, fasting etc (HYP-1.61).
03. Total personality as per the Taittiriya Upanishads helps the learner to grow in spiritual lore.
|01||Modern concept||WHO, Anatomy & Physiology||Modern medicine|
|02||Ancient concept||Pancha kosha & Diet||Integrative approach|
|03||Application-1||Asana||Yoga Asana & Kriya|
|03||Application-2||Chakra and Prana||Pranayama|
|07||Application-5||Self realization||Self analysis|